VM Insolvency Practitioners offers a broad staff base of highly motivated and skilled, ethical professionals who will make sure that you and your interests are protected.
VM Insolvency Practitioners has an experienced and highly skilled insolvency division, capable of handling liquidation, insolvency or business rescue, regardless of the size or complexity, from multinational companies to private individuals. This entire division is geared to provide speedy and efficient service to all creditors in the insolvency process and understand the needs of creditors. Our ultimate goal is always to minimise hardship and maximise recovery. When necessary and wherever possible, we will resolve insolvency issues and manage the debtor out of financial crisis in order to prevent liquidation and sequestration.
The firm has the advantage of an internal computer accounting team who work in conjunction with the liquidators. We are represented on the Master’s Liquidation Panel Nationally. Our department is well equipped to realise assets, investigate claims against the Estate and account to the Master of the High Court in a professional manner.
We are active members of SARIPA (South African Restructuring and Insolvency Practitioners Association) and are listed on the panel of liquidators to the Master of the High Court, Durban and represented nationally.
We offer the following services:
• Administration of voluntary or creditors’ liquidation by special resolution or court order.
• Administration of estate of deceased and insolvent individuals.
• As legally required, we take control of assets and affairs of the insolvent estate or liquidated company.
• We are entrusted with the duty of realising all assets belonging to the estate and financial institutions then disposing Same by public auction or private treaty.
• As curators or guardians of the estate we report regularly to the Master of the High Court in the execution of all our duties.
• We take over all correspondence pertaining to creditors and their claims against the estate or company in liquidation.
• Sequestration of individuals.
• Trust Registrations
Our clients range from large corporate companies to small corporations and individuals with their needs ranging from statutory returns and monthly management accounts to foreign clearances and business rescue services, with a wide range of other services offered. Our clients are situated in areas as far as Gauteng, East London and Cape Town to outlying regions such as Ladysmith, Richards Bay and Mooi River.
We service a multi-racial, diverse client base whom have become fond of the personalized service we offer.
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
we pride ourselves with an exceptional client satisfaction track record. Our strict code of conduct means you are treated with the highest professionalism.