OUR QUALIFIED STAFF
VM Insolvency Practitioners has an experienced and highly skilled insolvency division, capable of handling any liquidation, insolvency or business rescue, regardless of size or complexity, from multinational companies to private individuals.
VM Insolvency views our employees as our greatest assets and recognises that a major contributing factor to our success is our people. The company prescribes to a culture of professionalism and service excellence and we recruit individuals who embrace these core values. We believe in a passion for service and strive to create a service culture that permeates our entire firm.
We are preferred partners registered with the Business Partners Mentorship Program.
- Do ongoing work for clients referred by Standard Bank, First National Bank, ABSA Bank, Nedbank and Business Partners.
- We are accredited with the Standard Bank mobile unit, who we continuously compile business plans, carry out business valuations and other accounting work for. We have a long standing association and relationship with the mobile unit.
ACCOUNTING SERVICES IS ALSO ACCREDITED WITH THE FOLLOWING REGULATORY BODIES:
- Accredited agent with CIPC to carry out Business Rescue services.
- SARIPA to facilitate insolvency and liquidation proceedings and is a member of INSOL International. (Click on the link to view our certificate)
- All clients are treated with respect.
- All client information is treated confidentially.
- Work is carried out promptly in terms of the agreed time frame.
- Work is followed through till completion.
- We pride ourselves in what we do.
- We aim to grow and improve your business.
- Provide business expertise, accounting policies & principles.
- Provide regular feedback on the business.
- All work carried out professionally.
- Our team is highly experienced.
- Able to identify strengths, weaknesses, opportunities & threats and offer a solution.